how many times do doctors need to confirm that lack of sleep is physically and emotionally harming high school students because of how early they have to be up before someone will give enough of a shit about these kids’ health to actually change something
If they cared about the health of kids they’d have to change a hell of a lot more about public school than just the time of day it begins.
best fanfic tropes:
- 'i guess we'll have to share the bed'
- 'maybe we should pretend to date'
- 'oh no….look like we trapped in this closet together….'
- 'my room mate is kind of hot?????'
- I can’t go alone to my ex’s wedding
- Omg our car broke down in a snowstorm
- Hot single dad hires broke babysitter
- 'I fucking hate you let's make out'